Homemade Salsa – Gluten Free, Low Carb
Looking for a super easy salsa that tastes like summer? Our salsa is low in carbs, no sugar added, and naturally sweet and delicious. In fact, I could eat this with a spoon like a yummy gazpacho. We checked with Goya to make sure their Adobo with cumin is gluten free prior to posting this recipe.
We love to serve this over our Garlic Lime Chicken (recipe to come) and with our Saffron Yellow Cauliflower “Rice” (recipe also coming soon). If you are gluten free but not low carb, tortilla chips are insane with this salsa.
Dig in and enjoy!
- 7 large ripe tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 2 jalapenos, seeds removed
- 1 small bunch of cilantro
- 2 tsp Goya Adobo with cumin (this is salty so feel free to add less if you wish to reduce the salt content)
- Process vegetables in a food processor until desired texture is achieved.
- Pour into medium size bowl and add Adobo, stir and chill in fridge for an hour or two.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy within 2 days.