Spinach Artichoke Dip Chicken Bake – Low Carb, Gluten Free, Keto
This recipe was born out of my addiction to Spinach Artichoke Dip. My husband used to make it for me every year. We enjoyed the heck out of it but now we can’t have gluten and we limit carbs as much as we can. We needed to come up with a delicious casserole type of comfort food meal that satisfies all the flavor cravings, and then some.
If you’ve got one of those fancy carb processing bodies, crushed up potato chips on top of this casserole would be INSANE. I dream of the day…until then, I’m super happy coming home to leftover spinach artichoke dip chicken bake just as it is. 🙂
- 2.5 lbs boneless, skinless, chicken breasts (poached, fully cooked and shredded)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chopped dried onions
- ½ tsp celery salt
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 8oz can diced water chestnuts, drained
- 14 oz can Quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 3oz fresh baby spinach, chopped and large stems removed
- 8oz shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl stir to combine cooked chicken, spices, mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, water chestnuts, artichoke hearts, scallions, baby spinach and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 casserole dish and bake for about 30 – 35 minutes – until it is hot and bubbly. Enjoy a scoop on top of cooked, seasoned cauliflower rice for a creamy, filling, hearty meal. Posted by ToTemptation.com 1-2019
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 30||46.2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.8||2.9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6||6.4%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.